1) Microsoft’s PowerShell scripting language and command-line shell has been released as open source, meaning that Windows and Azure’s management tools will have a greater reach.
2) Open source has come so far over the last few decades and perceptions of it have changed in the business world
What People Don’t Get About Open Source– Light Reading
3) Swapnil Bhartiya considers the new Google OSS announcement from this week.
4) The Linux Foundation has taken steps to mitigate Linux security flaw
5) The Linux Foundation’s latest open source project is focused on the “architecture, implementation and support of digital networks.”
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018
- The Linux Foundation Launches Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Quantum on Wall Street - February 13, 2018
- Open Source Audits in Merger and Acquisition Transactions - February 12, 2018