This week in Linux and open source news, Nike releases its open source software on GitHub, Kubernetes’ growth continues as a new version is released, and more! Stay in-the-know with our weekly digest.
1) Nike publishes three open source projects on GitHub and open-sourced the code that powers its own site.
2) Kubernetes continues to grow after just one year of being released as a partnership between Google and the Linux Foundation.
Kubernetes Rolls Out its Latest Version– ComputerWorld
3) An interview with NIthya Ruff, industry veteran and leader of SanDisk.
4) “How have IoT manufacturers failed to be more security conscious?” asks Bruce Byfield in his article about the future of IoT & security.
5) Attending LinuxCon North America next month? Don’t miss these co-located events.
LinuxCon Conference Delves Deep into Open Source, Containers and Virtualization– App Developer Magazine
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Keynotes Announced for Automotive Linux Summit & OS Summit Japan - April 19, 2018
- Capital One: Open Source in a Regulated Environment - April 16, 2018
- Speak at Open Source Summit NA: Submit Your Proposal by April 29 - April 16, 2018