1) After six years, Sony has agreed to pay for its 2010 firmware update, which removed support for the Linux operating system in the PlayStation 3.
2) Belink, BitSE, INVeSHARE, MonetaGo, Moscow Exchange, Norbloc, & Onchain join the Hyperledger Project
The Hyperledger Blockchain Project Sees Seven New Members– Crypto Coin News
3) New project announcmeents at OPNFV Summit in Berlin this week.
OPNFV Project Scales up Network Functions Virtualization Ecosystem– ComputerWeekly.com
4) The way software companies are built is changing to match the software itself.
5) In the course of one year, Microsoft has seen customers use Linux in a third of its Azure machines, up from a fourth.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Blockchain: A Shared Noun - February 23, 2018
- ONS 2018: Networking Reimagined - February 22, 2018
- Akraino Edge Stack, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018