This week in Linux and open source headlines, ONAP leads the way in the automation trend, Mozilla launches new, open source speech recognition project, and more! Get up to speed with the handy Linux.com weekly digest!
1) With automation being one of the top virtualization trends of 2017, The Linux Foundation’s ONAP is credited with moving the industry forward
Top Five Virtualization Trends of 2017– RCRWireless
2) Mozilla has launched a new open source project speech recognition system that relies on online volunteers to submit voice samples and validate them.
3)In addition to membership growth, EdgeX Foundry has launched a series of technical training sessions to help developers get up to speed on the project.
4) Multicore Association announces availability of an enhanced implementation of its Multicore Task Management API (MTAPI.)
Open Source Tools Set to Help Parallel Programming of Multicores– ElectronicsWeekly.com
5) “OCI 1.0 will ensure consistency at the lowest levels of infrastructure, and push the container wars battlefront up the stack.”
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Blockchain: A Shared Noun - February 23, 2018
- ONS 2018: Networking Reimagined - February 22, 2018
- Akraino Edge Stack, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018