Just in case you missed it, the first Tizen conference has been announced! It will be held at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, from May 7-9.
The 2012 Tizen Conference will be a good opportunity for developers and device builders to learn more about the platform, where it’s going, and how to make best use of it when building products. In addition, there will be a special Tizen hosted hands-on lab for developers, prior to the conference – register early to save your spot.
The call for papers is now open. We’re expecting conference tracks to include:
◦ Application development and deployment
◦ Device/Product development
◦ Platform development
◦ Tizen project, process, and progress
The Tizen project also welcomes submissions on any other Tizen related topics, so be creative! The call for papers is open until midnight on March 8th, and sessions will be announced March 12th.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018
- The Linux Foundation Launches Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Quantum on Wall Street - February 13, 2018
- Open Source Audits in Merger and Acquisition Transactions - February 12, 2018