The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report is now available! Partnering again with Dice, we went beyond Linux and received feedback from nearly 5,000 open source professionals to examine employment trends.
- 87% of hiring managers say it’s difficult to find open source talent, and 79% have even increased incentives to hold on to their current open source professionals.
- 58% of hiring managers are looking for DevOps talent, making DevOps the most in-demand role in open source today.
- For jobs seekers, even though 86% of tech professionals say open source has advanced their careers, only 2% say money and perks are the best part of their job.
Get all the findings when you view the infographic below, and download the full report.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Confidential Computing Consortium Establishes Formation with Founding Members and Open Governance Structure – Member Comments - October 17, 2019
- Confidential Computing Consortium Establishes Formation with FoundingMembers and Open Governance Structure - October 17, 2019
- Open FinTech Forum Brings Together Technologists and Business Executives to Accelerate Development in Finance Sector - October 16, 2019