The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report is now available! Partnering again with Dice, we went beyond Linux and received feedback from nearly 5,000 open source professionals to examine employment trends.
- 87% of hiring managers say it’s difficult to find open source talent, and 79% have even increased incentives to hold on to their current open source professionals.
- 58% of hiring managers are looking for DevOps talent, making DevOps the most in-demand role in open source today.
- For jobs seekers, even though 86% of tech professionals say open source has advanced their careers, only 2% say money and perks are the best part of their job.
Get all the findings when you view the infographic below, and download the full report.
- Software-defined vertical industries: transformation through open source - September 24, 2020
- Vibrant Networking, Edge Open Source Development On Full Display at Open Networking & Edge Summit - September 23, 2020
- September 2020 Linux Foundation Newsletter - September 18, 2020