The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- KiCad Joins Linux Foundation to Advance Electronic Design Automation - November 22, 2019
- The Linux Kernel Mentorship program was a life changing experience - November 12, 2019
- Amazon Web Services, Genesys, Salesforce Form New Open Data Model - November 12, 2019