The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Open Source Developer Gain New Collaboration Opportunities on Open Hardware - August 21, 2019
- New Cross-Industry Effort to Advance Computational Trust and Security for Next-Generation Cloud and Edge Computing - August 21, 2019
- The Linux Foundation Announces New Open Hardware Technologies and Collaboration - August 21, 2019