The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- The TARS Foundation: The Formation of a Microservices Ecosystem - March 10, 2020
- The Linux Foundation Open Sources Hardware of Disaster Relief Project that Won First Call for Code Global Challenge Led by IBM - March 10, 2020
- Linux Foundation, LF Networking, and LF Edge Announce Keynote Speakers for Open Networking & Edge Summit North America 2020 - February 21, 2020