The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Linux Foundation Brings the Year to a Close with 21 New Members Making the Commitment to Open Source - December 12, 2018
- Hyperledger Adds Alibaba Cloud, Citi, Deutsche Telekom, we.trade and 12 more New Members at Hyperledger Global Forum - December 11, 2018
- Inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum Showcases Strong Community Momentum - December 11, 2018