The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Open Hardware Group – CHIPS Alliance – Building Momentum and Community with Newest Member Antmicro - April 18, 2019
- The O-RAN Alliance and Linux Foundation Launch Industry-Leading O-RAN Open Source Community - April 2, 2019
- LF Edge Builds Momentum with New Members, Blueprints as Community Works Toward Interoperability for Open Edge Computing - April 2, 2019